Ideas For Small Business In Kazakhstan
Little golden man, no roads. This proverb is fair to the private business, which allows a decent profit at a minimum cost
In most developed countries of the world Small and medium business is the basis of the economy. And not surprisingly, with minimal costs, a private enterprise may not receive small bars. But, of course, much success depends on the area where you want (and can) to work - services, production, transport, trade, etc.
So who makes the most money? The Forbs magazine was trying to answer that question by listing the most profitable and promising segments of small businesses. The rally is based on data on 300,000 firms and individual entrepreneurs, each area was represented by at least 100 companies. Data collected a specialized consultancy agency from 2003 to 2011.
According to the ratings, most of the most profitable entrepreneurship requires excellent training. At the same time, specialization data allow for self-employment, non-staffing, and sometimes not even using the office.
♪ But there is another side of the medal: the customers of such specials tend to use the same professional for years, that is, for a newcomer to take a good position on the market quickly.
So who's in the business top?
1. Private auditors. Net profits 16.5 per cent. Audit services are demanding at any time, so the financial crisis has no impact on income.
These professionals. In addition, clients tend to work regularly with the same audience (or firm), so the cost of promotion is virtually unnecessary. And, of course, if you're working on your own, the need to rent the office and the state's pay is completely off.
2. Manuel therapy, 15.3%. Official medicine does not always recognize the craftsmanship of these professionals, but this does not prevent them from receiving decent income. And those who do not have their own office and work on home visits from the client are also inexpensive.
3. Specialized clinics, 15 per cent. Small-scale operations, cosmetic procedures and various surveys are the most popular. Despite the costly maintenance of such a facility, the prices of services with little cover all costs.
4. Accounting, 14.9%. Just like auditors, accountants are needed by everyone and always. While the services of these professionals are expensive, competition in this area is stable.
5. Private dentists, 14.7%. These doctors almost never suffer from a lack of clients. Many patients become permanent. ♪ ♪